Caving Melbourne | Adventure caving | Spelunking caving melbourne
Explore the depths of the earth and wade through subterranean rivers, you might even catch a glimpse of a glow worm or two. If this sounds exciting, adventure caving is a unique way to see the earth from a totally different perspective and by participating at night it really engages your senses and heightens the sense of adventure. We are the only company to offer this experience at night so get ready for a thoroughly enjoyable caving adventure!
As you venture into the dark bushland with only your torch then set your eyes on the cave entrance for the first time you really do feel like an adventurer of days past. You will spend your time underground exploring the fascinating marvels of mother Earth. These caves have everything required for a fantastic caving experience. You will wade through subterranean rivers, crawl through some tight squeezes, climb over chasms and view the beautiful glow worms. There are multiple exits and entries to the cave system, which enables even the most claustrophobic of people to have an enjoyable time. Only 50 minutes’ drive from Melbourne so come and join us on this unique night caving adventure.
Remember this is not your average guided walk-around caving experience- this is adventure caving! You will be crawling on your hands and knees, scrambling over rocks, sliding, navigating some tight spaces, exploring hidden caverns and getting wet and muddy.
- Fully Guided caving trip
- All safety equipment and full safety briefing
- All parks fees
- Top of the line equipment including helmets and head torches
- Meeting point is Park road, Yarra junction, Vic (Around 55 mins from Melbourne)
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Participants must be under 110kg
- You will need to make your own way to the cave (There is a gravel road up to the cave which is suitable for normal cars)
- Available on selected dates only