Sports rafting is an adrenaline fueled adventure, You will paddle down boiling whitewater and negotiate your raft down rapids whilst enjoying the stunning scenery of Melbourne’s Yarra river.
Experience grade 2 white-water from the seat of a two-man inflatable sports raft! Tackle Bobs rock and pinball rapid and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids! This rafting adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip for some thrills and spills!
So turn up the adventure dial with an awesomely fun white-water rafting adventure on the Yarra river. The experienced team from the Adventure Merchants will kit you out with the latest gear and sports raft, and then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
You will paddle through stunning gorges and valleys filled with native bushland and wildlife as you paddle down the river all whilst negotiating the twists and turns of boiling rapids and grade 1-2 white-water.
This rafting adventure is guaranteed to get the heart pumping and the adrenaline flowing. So, come and join us on Melbourne’s Yarra river for an awesome white-water rafting adventure! Great fun for Summer and winter!
For bigger white-water and rapids, we recommend coming along in winter months! The water level is generally much higher and faster flowing with large waves and surging holes! Awesome fun and highly recommended!
- Fully guided by experts
- All safety equipment including life vest and helmet
- All parks fees
- Top of the line equipment
- All helmets have Go Pro mounts so you can capture your very own thrills and spills!
- Lower homestead road, Wonga park, Melbourne
- Maximum weight 110kg per person
- Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult
- Swim 10 metres
- You will be required to carry the raft a short distance from the vehicle to the river.
WHAT TO BRING?
A full list will be emailed to you at time of booking
- Closed toed footwear essential
- Clothes you don’t mind getting wet
- Water bottle
- Waterproof camera if you want some pictures or your rafting adventure
- Warmer clothing in winter months (No cotton in cooler months as this makes you cold when wet) Shorts and t-shirt are fine for summer months