Experience grade 2 whitewater rafting from the seat of a two-man inflatable kayak! Tackle Bobs rock and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids and negotiate the twists and turns!
Experience grade 2 white-water from the seat of a two-man inflatable kayak! Tackle Bobs rock and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids whilst negotiating the twists and turns! This white-water kayaking adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip for some thrills and spills!
So turn up the adventure dial with an awesomely fun white-water kayaking adventure on Melbourne’s very own Yarra river. The experienced team from the Adventure Merchants will kit you out with the latest gear and kayak and demonstrate how to paddle and steer the kayak with ease! Then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
Be prepared for more than a little splashing as you paddle through the boiling rapids and breaking waves carving their way through gorges and valleys full of native bushland. The kayaks we use are awesome, very stable and forgiving so it is suitable for total beginners to navigate their way down the white-water rapids.
This white water kayaking adventure is guaranteed to get the heart pumping. So come and join us on Melbourne’s Yarra river for an awesome kayaking adventure this weekend! Great fun for Summer and winter!
- Fully guided by expert instructors
- All safety equipment including life vest and helmet
- All parks fees
- Top of the line equipment
- Go pro mounts on all helmets to capture the thrills and spills!
- Lower homestead road, Wonga park, Melbourne
- Maximum weight 110kg
- Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult
- Swim 10 metres
- You will be required to carry the carry a short distance from the vehicle to the river.
- You will get wet so be prepared for it
WHAT TO BRING?
A full list will be emailed to you at time of booking
- Closed toed footwear essential
- Clothes you don’t mind getting wet
- A full change of clothing including footwear for after the kayaking
- Water bottle if you have one
- Water proof camera if you would like to take pictures