Remember this is not your average guided walk-around caving experience – this is adventure caving! You will be crawling on your hands and knees, scrambling over rocks, sliding, navigating some tight spaces, exploring hidden caverns and getting wet and muddy.
Labertouche is a great cave to experience whether it’s a first time experience or you’re a seasoned veteran. This Caving adventure is around 3 hours long and starts with an abseil into the cave with only one entry and one exit, this caving adventure is not for the faint at heart. At its deepest point the Granite boulder cave is around 40 metres underground which has been carved out by fast flowing water! The chambers are bigger and there are lots of places to explore to get the adventurous side of you buzzing. Our route follows an underground river which flows from one end and out the other! We will negotiate giant boulders, some tight spaces, huge drops and fast flowing rivers. If you are feeling adventurous this is the cave for you.
- Fully guided caving adventure
- All safety equipment including head torches and helmets
- All parks fees
- Full safety briefing
- Labertouche, Victoria (Approx 1 hour from Melbourne)
- Sense of adventure a must
- Maximum weight of 105kg
- Moderate level of fitness
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- You must be able to make your own way to the caving site.
- Available on selected dates only
- $110 PP (HALF DAY)